According to article 13 of this Legislative Decree dealing with the protection of personal data, we hereby inform you that the personal data you voluntarily provide with regard to requests for services will be used, by the Società Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci s.r.l., to provide you with personalised services.
In order to provide personalised services the Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci s.r.l., needs to use some of your personal data, as better specified in the sections dealing with these same services, adopting the necessary measures to guarantee their security and their reserved nature while respecting the above-mentioned law.
We therefore ask you to consent to the use of the data which are strictly necessary for the operations and the services you have requested at the time you accepted the agreement.
1. Collecting the information
This information regards the data collected through the insertion of data in correspondence with the services:
a. request for information
b. insertion in the mailing list
c. registration with newsletter
d. insertion of curriculum
The personal data which you will supply to our company will be registered and kept on protected automated supports. The data will be used exclusively according to the aims and procedures strictly necessary to provide the services requested.
2. Aims and procedures of processing the data
The data collected, as suggested in articles a. b. and c. of Point 1, are used exclusively with the following aims:
a) To collect, conserve and process with the aim of the setting-up, managing, administrating and accounting the contract related to the provision of the services offered on our site;
b) To use the data to send communications relative to this contract for services;
c) To collect, conserve and process the data for carrying out anonymous and aggregate statistical and market analysis;
d) To send, also using automated tools, commercial information from the Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci s.r.l.
e) To collect and conserve the personal data to provide any information that may be requested by the judicial authorities.
3. Nature of the assignment of the data
The assignment of the personal data is optional. Failure to assign even part of the data will mean the Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci s.r.l. will be unable to supply the services requested.
4. The communication and circulation of the data
The personal data collected will not be circulated to third parties except in those cases foreseen by the information and/or law and only under the conditions of the same.
5. Rights of the person concerned
The correction/updating of personal data, article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, confers specific rights on the person concerned.
1. The person concerned retains the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of the data, even if these are still not registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to know:
a. the origin of the personal data;
b. the aims and conditions of the processing;
c. the manner in which the data are processed when automated tools are used;
d. the identification of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative as per article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the persons and categories of persons to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can access the data as designated representatives in Italy;
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a. the updating, correction or, when interested, the integration of the data;
b. the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to keep the data in relation to the aims for which they were collected and then processed; ,
c. the declaration that the operations as described in a) were made known, also with regard to their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or circulated, with the exception of the case in which this fulfilment is impossible or calls for the use of means which are disproportionate compared to the right being protected.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in part or totally:
a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of the personal data, even if this is pertinent to the aim of the collection;
b. to the processing of the personal data with regard to advertising or direct sales or to carrying out market research or commercial communications.”
6. The holder and party responsible for the processing:
The holder and party responsible for the processing is the Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci s.r.l.. with registered offices in Via Tornabuoni, 3 Florence E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookie are used on our website to give users a better browsing service and experience.
What are cookie?
Cookie are small text files sent from the website to the terminal of the party concerned (usually the browser), where they are stored before being referred back to the website upon the same user's next visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser.
What cookie do we use?
Technical session cookie
The cookie used on the websites http://www.tornabuonihotels.com/index_eng.html, http://www.hoteltornabuonibeacci.com/, https://www.blastnessbooking.com are used for computer technology authentication or to monitor sessions, and to store specific technical information regarding the users that access the server of Blastness, the website maintenance and hotel booking service provider.
Pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code (in the formulation in force after the entry into force of legislative decree 69 / 2012), "technical" cookie can be used even in the absence of consent.
For maximum transparency, below we provide a number of technical cookie and specific cases of activity on the website:
• cookie implanted in the user/contracting party's terminal directly (that will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookie used for on-line booking on the website, authentication or customisation cookie (for example, the choice of the browsing language); these cookie remain active only for the duration of the session.
• cookie used to statistically analyse accesses/site visits (the so-called "analytic" cookie) that are exclusively used for statistical purposes (not for profiling or marketing) and to collect aggregate information without the possibility of tracing back to the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since current legislation requires that, when using analytic cookie, the user is given clear and adequate instructions to easily oppose implementation of such (including any mechanisms to make the cookie anonymous), we give instructions on how to disabled installed cookie below. The duration of analytic technical cookie is 30 minutes.
How to modify settings on the cookie
Most browsers allow to clear cookie from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookie or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Therefore, to remove cookie we encourage you to follow the instructions on the pages of the various browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookie-in-internet-explorer-9
What happens if the cookie are disabled?
Nevertheless, if you block or erase cookie, it may not be possible to reset previously specified preferences or customised settings, and our capacity to customize the user experience will be limited.